New Service Makes it Easy to Report Common Problems
Introducing Fairfax City Resolve
Whether it is a blocked storm drain, graffiti on a wall, damaged playground equipment, illegal dumping, or anything else for which the City of Fairfax is responsible, use Fairfax City Resolve to get the problem fixed fast. This new service allows you to easily report problems in your community.
From the city homepage, simply click on the Report button. Then:
- Enter an address
- Select a problem to report
- Enter a valid email address
- Click Submit
Your request will be routed to the appropriate department and you will receive an email notifying you that a ticket has been created. You will receive an email when the problem has been assigned, and another one when the problem has been resolved.
Why Should I Use Fairfax City Resolve?
- Easily report problems when and where they occur
- Receive email updates throughout process, from reporting to resolution
- No account needed, just a valid email address
- All complaint and service request categories are listed in one place, so you don’t need to hunt around the website to find a contact.
- The app allows you to attach a photo or video of the problem.
Fairfax City Resolve is also available as a smartphone app for iPhone and Android. Download the app todayCô gắi dễ thương and report problems when and where you see them.
Cô gắi dễ thươngThank you for helping keep the City of Fairfax a safe, clean, and welcoming place to live.