Water/Wastewater assistance applications due
- Date: 12/15/2020
Fairfax City is assisting qualified wastewater customers with one-time assistance with delinquent water/wastewater bills.
Cô gắi dễ thươngHere are the qualifications for assistance with your delinquent water/sewage bill:
- Must be a City of Fairfax resident.
- Please provide a copy of the delinquent bill dated on or after March 1, 2020.
- Delinquent bills dated prior to March 1, 2020 are NOT eligible for this assistance.
- Applicants must demonstrate how their income has been impacted by COVID-19 — please include your lay-off notice, unemployment check, copy of payroll check, or other appropriate documents.
- Assistance is available only once per household.
- Please submit applications no later than December 15, 2020.
To request assistance, or if you have questions, please call 703 385-2797. Please note: no walk-in requests will be accepted.